Tuesday, April 26, 2005
10 truths & half-truths.
- No one ever discovered anything watching the Discovery Channel.
- Woody Allen should make less films to take the pressure off of himself.
- Oasis should record more albums to take the pressure off of themselves.
- Anyone who reads The Bible and comes away thinking of God as a being is severely missing the point.
- You don't get the football team you deserve.
- With no proportional representation and an unelected head-of-state the United kingdom has no right to tell others about democracy.
- Star Wars is not the best film ever. It isn't even the best film of 1977.
- Soho reception desks are manned by blonde women during the day and black men at night.
- If one lawyer is untrustworthy, what do we think we'll get out of a Parliament full of them?
- True bravery often occurs during war. Real cowardice often leads to it.