Friday, April 22, 2005

 

Who dat?

I’ve now been shovelling this shite for a couple of weeks and have had, according to my trusty site meter, one or two visitors. Now, we’re not talking http://www.bignakedtitsandwilliesandbumsandminkys.com/ levels of traffic, but bits and pieces and that’s… well vaguely interesting. The problem is I don’t know who you are and (in the words of Kevin Keegan) “I’d love it, I’d just love it” if you’d leave a little note saying something. Anything. Nothing too nasty; I’m a delicate little flower and I’m unsure if my constitution could take it, but just a word, even if you never intend to darken my doorstep again. You'll see a link to my e-mail at the side so we can get hot and heavy that way if you'd like. Whatever.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?