Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

Fuck, shit and bollocks.

Ooooooooo I am having such a shoddy week. Really bad. My job is a cockhole of stupifyingly huge proportions. It is a fetid arsehole of a job with nothing remotely interesting about it. Nothing. There are no perks, it's stressful, it's dull, there is no sense of job satisfaction at the end of the day. Basically my job involves finding other people's lost shit. They put it down somewhere, leave it here or there, kick it into a corner... whatever. If I don't then find that thing in the corner, pick it up, dust it off and put it neat and tidy on a shelf, I get a bollocking. I told you it was shit.

All of the above is why I just written my resignation letter. Eighty cleansing words which, whilst not burning any bridges in terms of references etc. tells the senior management what I think of them. I haven't got a job to go to yet. I'm not sure I'm leaving for a while, but it felt good to do it.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?