Sunday, October 16, 2005

 

Spicy stuff.



Watching the news the other day I happened to spot a face I knew. I watched for a while as he ummed and ahhed, shook his head and pleaded with his eyes for us to leave him be; it was TV's David Cameron MP (pictured). Now I knew David back in the mid-nineties when he was trying to get in the world of PR and I can tell you, he was a very popular chap. Mescaline, Ketamine, Coke, Crack, Jelly-dubs, Ringos, Biffos, Bully-beefs, Toppers, In-and-outs, Tims, Jims, Rocky Racoons, Furs, Bum-raps, Negroes and Semolinas; he could get them all. Alas, as is so ofen the case, he became hooked on his own junk like some kind of self-pleasuring cock-monkey and in the high-powered, spunky town of puplic relations he was considered to be too much of a loose cannon. Good luck as Prime Minister, David!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?