Tuesday, October 11, 2005

 

Where do I sign?

I found this quote on the very nice Philly Freedom site (see links) from the charming Anne Coulter:

"It's always good to remind voters that Democrats are the party of abortion, sodomy and atheism..."

Now that sounds like my kind of party.

I met Anne, or Annie as she prefers, in 1992. She was a low-paid hack on the Missouri Morning Star, a sub-standard Communist rag that wasn't even read by the staff. Her leftist politics gave me quite a buzz and it wasn't long before I seduced her. She was everything you would want in bed and quite often let me call her Winston. That's not a euphemism for anything. We canoodled for a while but I had to break it off for fear of catching anything else from her. The shock of my disappearance from her life force Anne to reappraise her book sales and she became quite the right-wing polemicist. Like Bette Midler, she had the remnants of a small, cock part, but don't let that put you off. I didn't.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?