Saturday, November 12, 2005

 

Question Time + Professional Lesbian = Shit



Dear BBC,

Thank you so much for giving me the biggest laugh I have had in ages. I am, of course, talking about the appearance of known thinker and renaissance man Rhona Cameron on your Question Time programme. Watching her dissemble the other panelist's arguments like some kind of sapphic forensic scientist made me wish it was my warm little minky she'd be nuzzling later rather than some butch bull-dyke's. Not since Emma Jones, the editor of Smash Hits, turned up next to Mr Dimbleby has there been such bravara exhibition of wit, intelligence and political fire and everyone involved should give themselves a big slap on the back. Or the fanny.

Yours sincerely,

Jasper Goodballoon



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?