Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 

Answers

A few weeks ago I asked you all to send me the questions you would like me to answer. I have selected a few of the best ones. Here goes:

1)Yes. Two of them
2)It went in there in 1964 it still hasn't come out to my knowledge.
3)I shouldn't have thought so.
4)a)No, I don't regret it at all. My views on The Queen remain the same as they did in 1987.
4)b)A cunt.
5)Stephen Sondheim.
6)8oz flour, 6 egg yolks, 1 whole egg, a tsp of olive oil and 1 1/2 tbsp of milk.
7)In no particular order: coffee, ice cream, meths, crackle-dab, turtle-minge, gin, felix 5000, Denny Boy in the third at Aintree, chicken noodle soup, cha-cha and heroin.
8)David Niven's eyes. No, make that his lap.
9)Pipe-smoker of the year 1985 (crack & heroin).
10)Bette Midler's. It was enormous.

I hope you all found that enlightening. I learn't an awful lot about myselfand I hope you did too.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?