Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

What Would Jasper Goodballoon Do?

It's a good question. I've noted the popularity of 'celebrity' inter-sites on the World Wide Net and, having been away a while, have decided to inject a little celeb-based news into the usual highbrow fayre we have on this page in order to boost my hits (whatever that is). Here goes:



'Lindy Losan's carrot addiction has become too much for her movie executive bosses. As our exclusive picture show Lindy has not given up her night-vision nastiness and RKO boss Walter Fisherton has strong words for her,

"Lindy is a top star and her carrot chomping has in no way altered her professionalism on set, nor her exemplary human decency in her day-to-day life."

Phew! Calm down Walt. You bender.'

Well, what do you think of that gang? Quite a scoop, eh? Assuming it starts getting emailed around as soon as I publish this, I should be registering some serious traffic by the early AM. I'll get Beau to keep an eye on it as I'll be producing a little traffic of my own at that time; join me at www.tightandbrightwhitekeepyouupallnight.com

Lovely.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?