Thursday, December 07, 2006

 

Raw like sushi

Bonjourno!

Sorry it's been a while but the World requires much of genius and gives so little back in return. I've spent the last couple o' months charging around putting my talents to good use and being a generally all-round good guy. But what have I learnt, I hear you cry? Welllllllllll...

- Polonium 210 doesn't work as fast as you will be led to believe.
- Iraq is not yet the ideal marketplace for a new form of religion based on mutual tolerance and the adulation of an ancient English homosexual.
- If, when hiring a hitman, stealth and secrecy is your aim, do not approach Michael Stone. That's £3,000 down the pan.
- Michael Levy is an innocent man. Innocent of what? I have no idea.
- American's cannot be trusted with their vote. Congress and Senate? Fools!

I think you'll agree that some valuable lessons have been learnt there. don't know what they are or whether I'll ever act upon them, but I know somewhere deep in the mass of vowels, constonants and punctuatory marks above are wise words and even wiser numbers. It's tiring being a visionary.

Danny Lipp has been in touch to tell me about his my space webpage. He tells me there are some exciting demos of his songs on there for all you fans (2) and non-fans (everyone else) to hear. Quite why you'd want to hear rough versions of songs that were appaling when finished I'll never know. Anyway, the link is www.myspace.com/dannylipp if you really haven't got anything else to do.

I'm off to procure a defence contract or two. See you there Trinny! (Private joke between me and broadcaster Trinny Woodall).



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?