Friday, June 15, 2007

 

Groundhog day

The Guardian are being all Guardiany and annoying in their music pages again today. You know that thing they do every three and a half days where they will have an oh-so-daring piece about things a lot of people think are good which they will say are rubbish? Well, they are doing it again today right here.

So, if you've ever wondered what a girl who was in the Sugababes before they were successful thinks of Abba's 'Arrival' or someone from The Kooks (whatever that is) thinks of 'Pet Sounds' go and have a look.

Here's me having a go:

The Guardian by Jasper Goodballoon.

I remember the first time I looked at The Guardian; I'd been told by all of my friends it was really good and had loads of great stuff and that about things but I soon found out wasn't as good as I thought it was and that so it was disappointing. I like The Times better. Or wanking.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?